Saturday, July 10, 2010

07/09-07/10

07/09/10
Didn't sleep until 2:30am. Surprisingly, my dad didn't make us go to bed. Usually he'd pass by us & be like "GO TO SLEEP" but this time, no. :)

Got up really late o__o I got up at 12:30pm. The latest this whole summer, haha. Damn, I gotta stop sleeping so late & getting up so late. Let's see, what did I do? I stayed home all day. Really boring -_- Pretty much went online, cleaned a little bit here and there, and watched TV.

07/10/10
Woke up around 9, went back to sleep & got up at 11. Made plans with Jenn, got ready & got picked up around 1:30pm. Joanne's Fabric, Bank, BUNCH OF WHITE CARS!, Cue's, Bensor's to get something to drink, Costco's food court to get hot dogs & churros, then back to my place to chill with my sisters. We were both so out of it today -_- It was like, talking then silence, then talking, then silence again, HAHAHA. :)

*Note: I'll upload pictures later. I can't seem to get my blogger to work right now -_-

1 comment:

jaddis hy said...

ask your parents if you recieve food stampts!
ebt!