I couldn't get my blogger to let me post anything for a while, so here's my update! It was originally posted on my tumblr, so I'll just copy & paste it onto here :)
-----------------------------------------------
My computer isn’t working properly again /; I’m pretty sad & I feel pretty bad too, since Tommy just came to fix the computer like, last week? I swear, I have no idea where this virus came from. Sorry! =x
Since this virus came up, I can’t blog on blogger anymore either. It won’t let me x__x So I’ll do my updating here. I think I’ll just do that from now on. If I can’t blog there, I’ll blog here, haha.
*EDIT: So as of today, if I ever somehow cannot blog here, my updates will be on my Tumblr. I'll put my Tumblr link on the sidebar later :)
July 3rd ; What did I do? I think I just stayed home all day. My sister told me to do laundry but I was being a lazy ass and decided to stay home. My dad came home early too! I could have done laundry, but I didn’t feel like it.
July 4th ; Happy 4th of July! :) So like, the day felt like it passed by super fast. My dad went out for a while, then my mom and sister came back early from work. My little sister and I lagged it cos we weren’t ready before my dad came home. We ended up leaving the house around 3 or 4 to go out for lunch @ this cafe place in Alhambra. I forgot what it’s called. We had really bad service. They got our order wrong, came back after 10 minutes to tell us that they didn’t have one of our drinks, and whenever we asked for something - like sauce or refills on drinks - they wouldn’t bring it and we’d have to ask someone else to get it and then they’d walk by and be all like “Ohhh I’m sorry!”. Wtf? Really bad service -_- The food was good though, so that pretty much made up for their bad service, hahaha. After dinner, we went to the San Gabriel Supermarket to grab some snacks :) I think we should have gotten some food so we wouldn’t be stuffing ourselves with snacks the whole summer, but we kind of forgot at the moment, haha. As we were leaving, we stopped by the Boba Corner to get some drinks. Peach cooler w/ fruit jelly, yum! After, we drove down to the other market, which used to be known as the 99 Ranch market - and went to the bakery to get some bread. THEN we went home, haha. Later at night, I drank soup cos I was hungry again. Watched some TV. Oh & we forgot about the party poppers that my dad brought home. We ended up not even using them for July 4th -_- My sister sister says we could just save it for her birthday, haha!
July 5th ; I stayed home again, pretty lame -_- I didn’t do anything, seriously HAHA. Pretty much just sat at the computer, and went on TUMBLR. If I wasn’t on the computer, I was watching TV and eating :) Lmao. Man, the whole day, the only show I was looking forward to watching was the BACHELORETTE, I’m not even kidding. I love watching that show, haha. After that, they had the interview with Jake & Vienna about their break up. Damn, that was so dramatic. -_- I can’t wait until next week’s episode! :D
July 6th ; I cleaned in the morning before leaving to do laundry. You can actually see our floor in our bedroom now! I also threw out some stuff from my bed side. Man, I had a lot of crap there. Stuff that I didn’t even need anymore. I went in and out of my room like 5 times until I finally decided that I was done, haha. LAUNDRY - took me 3 hours to finish, damn. Bought myself a Jumbo Jack & large fries from JITB for brunch :) There were very few people at the laundry place, thank goodness. When I got home, it was 4:30 already. I rested for a while, went on Tumblr for about 20 minutes, then turned off the computer cos it was driving me crazy. I need to get Tommy to come fix it again -_- Then I decided to go to the library cos I had nothing to do at home & felt like watching some movies. I borrowed (500) Days of Summer, Fighting, and Extraordinary Measures. Then I went to Rite Aid to buy some snacks. I love how they have the $1 aisle now. Plus, they have that 50% off sale thing/buy 1 get 1 free. I bought peanut butter cups & peppermint patties [buy 1 get 1 free] and I got 2 bags of chips [50% off], so I bought 4 items for $2, &since I used my Rite Aid card, it said that I saved $2, haha yay! As I was about to leave, I saw Lele walk into Rite Aid, lmao! While I was walking pass by YUCA I bumped into Sandy! Everyone was coming out from work, haha. When I got home, my little sister was like “Mom and Dad went grocery shopping”, so we were the only ones home. Waited for a while, then parents came home, mom was cooking, then sister came back from work. I was gonna watch the movies last night but there were so many things on TV that I wanted to watch, LOL! Mmh, mother made steak for dinner! :) Later at night, around 11, I cleaned until 12-ish in the morning. I couldn’t sit around watching TV any longer cos my whole body was numb. I think it’s cos I was sitting too long or something, I’m not sure. My blood wasn’t like circulating right or something, I have no idea - I even tried stretching & stuff. I washed the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned off my computer table, cleaned up everything in the fridge too. This time, I watched TV standing up, hahaha. Around 12:30am, finally decided to sleep. Well, not really, but my dad came out & started to smoke and he kept bugging us to go to bed, so yeah -_- I couldn’t fall asleep until like, 1-ish /;
July 7th ; I got up an hour earlier today, compared to other days, haha! Arggg, my dad wants to clean again today - sweep & mop the floors. I’m pretty sure I’ll end up doing it anyway, cos the computer will probably drive me nuts again today, haha. I really want to do something this week, besides staying home. It really sucks /; I asked to go to the park or the beach on the weekend, but my parents didn’t want to take us -_- So sad. &I don’t like going alone. It makes me feel depressed, swinging on the swing alone. I’m serious though. When you sit there alone, you start to think about things that you don’t want to think about, so yeah x__x Lame! Anyway, I wanna go somewhere! LOL.
2 comments:
whole body getting numb?!
thats scary :(
yeah /; i don't like it. so i've been trying to make my days more productive instead of sitting at home. i've been doing a lot of cleaning lately. it helps, haha.
Post a Comment