07/19/10 Monday
Stayed home /: How boring. I thought I was gonna be home alone today but when I got up, my dad & sister were still home. My little sister had a doctor's appointment at 11:30 but they missed it cos my dad thought it was at 1pm and he lagged it like crazy. Ended up asking around 11:30 what time the appointment was, when they were already running late. NICE ONE. Anyway, pretty much just stayed home & chilled the whole day. There wasn't much to do. Then later, got texts from Jenna and my sister. Got ready & went out to Target with them. Finally got myself new earphones! They're orange :) After, we went to In N Out cos we were very hungry. Then came home! Later, like around morning already, I watched Beauty & The Briefcase online. It was so cute & funny :) I posted up a scene about it on my last post :)
07/20/10 Tuesday
Got up early & pretty much just waited to get my response for the day. I thought the plan was gonna get canceled but it didn't. My dad agreed to drive us to West Covina so I told Alina that we were still going & she got ready to come to my place. I got ready just in time! Alina came over, we caught up on stuff & had breakfast together. She had croissants & I ate a slice of leftover pizza LOL. It was nice catching up. I missed hanging out with her :) So after breakfast, we waited for my little sister to get ready cos she WAS gonna go with us to West Covina but she was being a little brat. So she was getting ready so she can go to the library with my dad after they dropped us off. It took about 30-45 minutes to drive there. We thought we were lost but we were in the right place. Jelly wouldn't answer my phone calls so we had to find our own way in. -_- It was funny cos we got in & found their place so easily since there were painters outside & they left so many of the doors open, so we just walked in, haha. We got to her door, I rang the doorbell and Alina hid behind a wall. She opens the door, I say hi & all this stuff, then I'm like "I brought you a present!" & she was like "Oh my gosh, you lied and said she couldn't make it!" Yes, I know :) Haha. Anyway, we got a tour of the house. It was so pretty & big! We hung out, Li came over & brought the cookie dough, baked cookies with Jelly, watched "See You In YouTube", then went to go hangout by the pool. We were gonna dip our feet in but we went to go check it out & there were some dead bugs in there + mosquitos by the shady area, WEIRD o.o So we just sat & talked & camera whored then we went back to the house & made bracelets! :) A while later, her dad came home & asked if we were gonna stay for dinner. We couldn't make up our minds LOL. But after a while, we were like, okay I guess we'll stay, haha. Then her mom came home! :) While still making the bracelets, we watched Sherlock Holmes. Oh & out of nowhere, my little sister texts me to say that they were gonna be on their way over to pick us up soon so we can go out for dinner. I was like -_____- WOW, should have told me before I told her dad we were staying for dinner. But it's okay, we still stayed for dinner cos it would be rude to leave after telling them we were gonna stay. Food was delicious! I loved the soup :D I think that was my favorite, haha. Since my sister told me we were going out for dinner, I tried not to eat too much. After, we just hung around and talked. Around 8:20 or something, my family arrived so we had to leave. We said our goodbyes & thanked them for everything & Jelly walked us & Li out to the carS. On the ride, we were supposed to think of a place to go for dinner. I thought that was stupid. They said we were going out for dinner so we didn't eat a lot and we end up NOT going at all. So pretty much, we were still hungry. After we dropped off Alina, my mom goes "I want fried chicken", so we end up going to KFC to buy chicken - 12 for $10. Guess what? When we got home, she only had like .. at most, 2 fried chickens OUT OF 12. Wow, if she wasn't gonna eat a lot, why did we have to buy so much? We could have went home and my dad could have made her a drumstick & we could have saved $10. But my dad & I ended up helping her finish most of the fried chicken.
07/21/10 Wednesday
Alarm went on at 7am -__- So tired! I couldn't sleep the night before, so I was dead tired. 4-5 hours of sleep x.x Got ready & Jenn came to pick me up then we went to go get Julie & went to buy some hash browns @ McDonalds then we headed down to PCC. We were late for our Student Group Counseling thing, so we went to go reschedule. We have to go back next week -_- Since we missed it, we pretty much just walked around to stall time. We went to go walk around Pasadena and Jenn did some shopping. There were so many things I wanted to buy but I forgot to check my wallet in the morning, so I had only $5 with me /: After shopping, we went to eat at Noodle World - yum, pad thai & crispy beef noodles! Thanks for treating, Julie! :) After we ate, we walked around some more. Oh my gosh, Forever 21 is so pretty in Pasadena! Oh & I love the crossing streets :) We went to Jamba Juice after we finished walking around. Julie bought a large white gummy so we could all share, thank you! :) When we were done, we drove back to PCC to pick up Jenn's friend, Richard - it was nice meeting you! Thanks for filling us in with most of the information we needed to know, haha. Anyway, we dropped off Julie, then dropped off Richard, then I went with Jenn to run some errands in Alhambra. What a mission! On the way back to LA, we stopped by her friend's house cos she had to pick up something, then as we were on our way back to drop me off, we saw Sandy walking so she got a ride with us too, haha. Thanks for the ride, Jenn! <3 Hm, when I got home, I ate a little something cos I got kind of hungry again for some reason, haha! Then I got started on Jelly's bracelet. I was gonna finish it the next day, but I knew I'd be lazy so I just finished it. We had fried tofu for dinner with soy sauce! That was yummy :) When my sister got home from work, I pretty much just talked for like, 2 hours straight with my sisters LOL. Later at night, I started watching Sailor Moon with my little sister from the FIRST EPISODE. Man, there are a lot of episodes. I only made it up to episode 8 o__o I really miss watching it on cartoon network. 3
07/22/10 Thursday
Couldn't sleep. Ended up getting up around 9am, too early! Later around 1pm, Jenn came over to pick me up then Alvin. We went for a quick drive to Tapioca Express to get boba, yum! :) Decided to be nice & buy boba for my sisters too - spent $10 on the 3 of us, wow -_- Caught up for a while then went to drop off Alvin. Stopped by the library cos I had to return movies for my dad & sister, then Jenn drove me home, thanks! :) Didn't really have anything to do since then, haha. I think I'm gonna continue watching Sailor Moon later :)
*I think I'm gonna be out this whole week. I'm happy to be having a productive week :)
1 comment:
i always get pad thaiiii<3
Post a Comment