Friday, July 2, 2010

Best day of my week :)

I finally got to get out of the house, I was so happy. I'm not even kidding :)

July 1st, yesterday, was Geneive's birthday celebration dinner/hangout. I was late, sorry! Vera called around 4 and told me that the buses weren't running properly, or wasn't working or just temporarily unavailable. Idk, something like that! Hahaha. I did some last minute stuff + sort of lost track of time -_- It was 5:30pm before I knew it. I was having trouble finding a ride plus I really didn't want to take the bus after hearing about the increased bus fare + the super hot weather outside. So, I asked my neighbor for a ride! I felt pretty guilty -_- Thanks for the ride, Tommy! :) Got dropped off at 6:30pm @ BJ's and WOW, mostly everyone was there already! Everyone looked nice :) Dinner was yummy. I should have went starving but when I got there, I wasn't hungry yet =x So I only ate 1/4 of my classic burger + ate some of the fries. Jakrin was super hungry so I let him have the rest of my burger + fries and he shared some with Celine's brother too, haha. Thanks for helping me finish my food, guys! :) I really couldn't finish it, so don't feel bad about it. I'm glad you guys helped me eat it :) Pizookie for the birthday girl! Lots of pictures +etc. That was fun! Wow, bill came out to be almost $300 :O Hahaha, good thing we had enough! While walking out, we noticed some guy across from our table that looked like Jay! Even he says so, hahaha! We took some more pictures outside :) After, we walked over to Americana. Planned to see a movie, but some people didn't want to. Andrea, Celine & them left early. Ended up walking around with Jamie and Tiffy. We all got separated o__o Met up with everyone else after. Some people went to watch a movie, different place and different movie though, hahaha. Sat outside, talked, and hungout for almost 2 hours waiting for them to come out. Jay fell asleep. Geneive, M.Carpio, and Rick went to eat Pho. Pretty much talked with Tiffy all night, bonded + such. It was nice :) I felt like I was the one talking all night, hahaha sorry if I annoyed the crap outta you guys! I was trying to keep myself awake xP A while later, CJ and Bridgett came out from watching Grown Ups, then about an hour later, everyone else came out from watching The Last Airbender and The Karate Kid. They said those were all good movies. I wanna go see it ;O It was after 12am already so we had to go. Gave Geneive her early birthday present :) I'm glad you liked you, daughter! <3 We all walked together, then went to find the car to go home. Long & tight hugs before we left :) Thanks for the ride home, Phillip! Got back at 1am and everyone was asleep. I couldn't fall asleep until like, 1:30am. o__o Idk why, haha. But it was a good day/night. I'm gonna miss you guys /; Hope to see you soon! <3