Later at night, I went out with Kelly & Cathy. First, we went to Target cos Kelly needed to buy some tape. Then we went to Chase cos I needed to deposit my financial aid check. Yaaaay! <3 After, we went to Half & Half and realized that, we could have just called in to make an order instead of waiting in line. So we did that. While waiting, we went over to Ralph's cos they were looking for air fresheners, then back to Half & Half to get our drinks, yummy! :D Such a random night, haha.
03/26/11
Nothing happened x.X I was bored out of my mind though, lmao.
03/27/11
After complaining about my boredom for quite a while, we decided to finally go out. Got picked up by Jenn & Kelly around 6pm, stopped by Chase cos I needed to get some money out, then we went to Target and got high off candles, then Walmart :D I bought Anastasia on DVD, so when I went home, I watched it with my little sister. She ended up falling asleep and taking over my whole bed -_- Jerk!
03/28/11
Super duper lazy. Jenn and I ended up skipping our first classes and went to have breakfast at Ihop. Got food coma x.X then went to Jenn's house. While she was taking a nap, I watched tv. For some reason, it kept me up when I was sleepy, haha. Woke up Jenn around 2:30pm, then we headed out at 3pm. Went to class, hers just happened to be canceled so she waited for me to get out of class. We were starving after class so we stopped by In N Out to get food before we went home. Haven't had it in so long, it was yummy! Even though it tasted kinda weird that day .. o.O
03/29/11
Got ready then went to Porto's with Jenn. We devoured all those potato balls, cheese rolls, mariquita chips and our smoothies. We were THAT hungry, it was crazy! Hahaha. Then we went to school. While I was in lab, she went to do homework in the library then we just met up after I got out of lab. Jamba Juice! <3 2 for $5 coupon, yayayay! Went to Jenn's house to finish up homework while we waited for Kelly to come pick us up to go out. Ucla! Had dinner with Cathy & Jessica, then we went back to Cathy's dorm to watch Tangled cos Jenn got it on dvd/blueray (: It was getting late, so we headed home after that.
03/30/11
I skipped my first class again =x So bad. But I was too tired anyway, so I was like, whatever, haha. I couldn't go back to sleep after my alarm went on ): I ended up going on the computer -_- Got ready then left the house by 1pm, missed the train but another one came in like, less than 10 minutes, so that was cool (: Got to school too early. Class didn't start til 3:45 and I was there at 2pm x.X So I ended up sitting in the library doing nothing for an hour & a half T.T Went to class, had an in-class essay about advertisements, I think I did pretty good. Got to leave 10 minutes early, went to the library to make copies for my homework, then walked over to the train station. Jenn came to pick me up when I got off, thanks for the McDonald's! :D I was starved, just sayin', hahaha. Then we headed to Glendale. Met up with Jamie & Andrea cos we heard they were there too. We caught up a bit and chatted while they were eating, then we went to walk around and do shopping after. We kept losing each other, but we found each other again after a while LOL. Went to the Americana to buy cupcakes :D Did some more shopping, then around 9ish, Jamie & Andrea had to go ;o So after that, it was just me & Jenn, haha. Finished up our shopping then went back to the car. Man, it was getting really hot, freaken weather! Then we just randomly decided "hey, lets go to the beach!" cos it was like, perfect weather for that, especially in the middle of the night. So we called up Kelly & Cathy! Stalled for a little, while we waited for Kelly to get home and get ready. We went to AMPM to buy something to drink and bought scratchers for the month! We totally lost though ): I'm so sad! Lol. Went to go pick up Kelly then Cathy, then we headed to the beach! Felt so good! Went on the swings, took a bunch of pictures, etc. Ohh, they were filming CSI: Los Angeles at the pier (: That was cool, haha. It was pretty relaxing, really nice weather at the beach. We left around 1am, went to drop off Cathy, then we tried looking for a Taco Bell that would still be open at 2am but it was a fail, so they dropped me off then they went home. Lol, what a night!
03/31/11
I automatically got up at 12:35pm today, it was so weird, LOL. But damn, that was the best sleep that I had in the LONGEST time ever! Went to get ready then Jenn & Kelly came to get me. Went to drop off stuff to Molina at Verdugo, then we went to get food at Taco Bell, finally <3 Party pack, 12 tacos for $10 :D So good! and Kelly got her taco salad, hahaha. Ate in the car while heading to Glendale. Lost Kelly, right when we got to Target, wow x.x Went to walk around and shop at Forever21 until we got contact from Kelly, then we finally reunited! Hahaha. Did some major shopping, a lot of walking around ;o Kelly had to go somewhere but we weren't done yet .. so her cousin came to pick her up. We left around 7ish, ate some of the leftover tacos, then she dropped me off at home. Ate some noodles that my mom made, watched tv with my sister. OMG, that show Mobbed, was so cute! <3 Yeah, that's all I gotta say (: LOL.




No comments:
Post a Comment