Saturday, April 9, 2011

Idk what it is

Do I bore you? Do I not make any sense when I talk to you? What is it? Cos I certainly don't understand. Am I just around to listen to your problems? Once I have something to say, it's like, I'm being completely ignored. FYI, if you talk to someone and expect them to listen to every word and say something when you're done talking, to make you feel better - you better do the same for them. It's just so rude if you don't do the same. It's mean and it makes them feel lonely. You're acting like only your problems are important and theirs aren't. Even if it's not a problem and they're just making conversation, you should still say something, not ignore them. It pisses me off how everyone has been doing that to me. You know, it might hurt and all, but if my talking annoys you, then you shouldn't be talking to me in the first place. Why even bother talking to me about your problems if you don't even bother listening to what I have to say and talk to me when I need you to say something back? Do you know how damn messed up that is?

This is so annoying. Seriously. I can't stand it when people do this.

No comments: