Friday, March 25, 2011

19th Birthday

I honestly didn't remember my birthday this year. Well, I did, in the beginning of the month, but after a while, I totally forgot about it. Therefore, I didn't bother to plan anything. I did complain about wanting to go to many places for my birthday though but it seems like the rain stood in the way of any of that + the whole money issue I have going on. And since I somewhat forgot about my birthday, I didn't have anything to look forward to and since I was having a bad day, I didn't expect anything from this day. No expectations = more surprises in life.

03/23/11
Couldn't sleep the night before, so I didn't get much rest ): Oh, my sister called me at midnight, then she, Jennie and her room mate wished me happy birthday & we talked for a while, then I went to bed. I don't think I fell asleep until like 3am .. Idk, lol. Woke up and got ready then left to school with Tommy. It looked like a beautiful day but once it started to get late, like at 4pm, it started to sprinkle then rain harder. Oh, I love being in English class. They never fail to put a smile on my face <3 Even if I'm lazy as fuck to participate or volunteer to do anything, I did it today. The exercise of the day was fun to do, so I wasn't bored or anything. But because of the cold, gloomy weather, everyone was too tired and sleepy to do anything. It made our teacher tired and she decided to let us leave early. Normally, we get out 15 minutes early already, so the fact that she let us out early today, we got to leave like .. 45 minutes early, LOL. It was insane. Anyway, I wandered around the halls for about 20 minutes until I was warm enough to make my way across campus to the next building. Sat inside by the elevators, not IN the elevators - and waited for about an hour until Jenn got out of class, then we headed home. Awkward silence throughout most of the ride home cos we both weren't in the best mood.

Thank you for the present, girlfriend <3

(It's a bad view but the Eeyore is so cute! :D)

So when I got home, my dad had bought some Vietnamese food for us to eat for dinner. We were supposed to go out for dinner but I'm guessing, the rain ruined the plans for tonight. I didn't mind though cos I wasn't in much of the mood to do much. Finished eating, then about 2 hours after, we ate cake. It was so hard to keep a smile on my face, it was so fake. I didn't even bother making a wish after the birthday song, I just closed my eyes for a second and blew out the candle. Honestly, didn't like the cake, cos I'm not a fan of durian fruit. I felt so bad for my dad though cos my mom and little sister ganged up on him and complained about how horrible his cake choices were this year. It's like, dude, give him a break - at least he found time to buy a cake & actually put thought into it - and he even bought dinner back for us. It was just horrible, the way he was treated that night. I was so upset but I tried not to make a big deal of it cos I was already in a bad mood.

Thank you for the cake, Daddy <3

(The design looked so pretty!)

After, I just sat by the computer and watched Ellen DeGeneres on Youtube, tried to cheer myself up. That only lasted for about an hour? Then I literally broke down cos I was just .. I don't even know what came over me. If someone were to ask me at the moment what was wrong with me, I wouldn't even have a direct answer, cos even I didn't know. It was one of those days where .. something so small got to you and even with all the power in you, you couldn't get it off your mind. It would just keep poking you in the head and the heart, and wouldn't let you forget about it. Sigh, it was just too much. But now that I think about it, it didn't even feel small. It felt even bigger than that. I was just pissed off. I didn't know it at the moment but after thinking for a while, I figured it out. I'm almost over it, I think, but still pretty pissed. Anyway, I planned to go to sleep around 10:30, after that previous blog post. Right when I was about to shut off the lights, I hear a doorbell and think to myself, "it's almost 11pm, who could that be?" and I honestly was not expecting anything cos it was already so late. My dad barges in and goes, "surprise, surprise! your friends are here to see you!", then I come out and by the door, I see Kelly & Cathy (: I can't tell you how much that meant. It probably wasn't a big deal to you guys, but to me, it was like, the highlight of my night.

Thank you so much, to Kelly & Cathy, for coming over in the middle of the night. Thank you for the pretty flowers, the happy face balloon, the yummy cake, the soft, cuddly Eeyore, and for returning my movies (LOL freaken Kelly, even had it wrapped up, haha) <3

Started off as a bad day, then it ended really well. Thank you, thank you, TY <3

03/24/11
So the night before, I was asked to not go anywhere cos they were gonna take me somewhere. Got ready around 6pm, waited a while, then they came to pick up my sister and I. They brought me to Boiling Crab! I've been wanting to try that place, so thanks for taking me (: We had to wait for a while cos it was pretty packed but it was worth the wait. Yum, shrimp! It was really good, thank you! Getting down and dirtyyyyyy. "I would want to come here for a first date. If you can eat with your hands and be messy in front of me without complaining about getting your clothes or whatever, dirty, then you're a keeper." Lol, the songs they played that night. It was fun just sitting around eating shrimp, messing around, singing along to the songs, and trying to see who can build the highest mountain of shrimp shells xD They wouldn't let me see the check! ): It was probably really expensive .. Idk, lol. After dinner, Kelly drove and did this weird U-turn, for Idk what reason, but oh well, haha. Then we ended up at Half&Half. Yay, peach black tea with boba! <3 Singing along to Glee songs in the car, yup. Then we went home, haha. Originally, I was gonna go straight to bed, but I had the urge to upload pictures, lmao. So I just had to do that first.

Thank you for taking me to Boiling Crab for the first time, for treating me out to eat & buying me boba after <3

No comments: