Didn't do anythingggggg.
02/12/11
Woke up late! Got ready and left around 6:30pm to have dinner with the family at Capital Seafood Restaurant in Arcadia to celebrate the birth of my new baby cousin, Alexis (: She's so adorable! Had a really great time with my cousins. We all sat in one table together, along with my dad and my auntie being the eldest ones at our table, haha. They're so cool (x Oh gosh, during dinner, one of our really distant aunties, supposedly my dad's sister, who we've never met before, came over to our table to criticize us on our weight and the way that we look. She kept telling us what we're supposed to do and what we're not supposed to do. Acting like she's known us for years now or something. Lady, we just fucking met. You can't tell me what to do. I do what I want, when I want it, and I don't need your damn permission. You're not in charge of my life. I'll eat and drink whatever I desire. You have no say. We've never met besides that night. You can't just say whatever you please just because we're somewhat related. And damn, you're standing right next to me. There's no need to talk so loud. I'm not deaf, you crazy. Don't judge us by first meet. Just cos we don't meet YOUR expectations, you can't just come over and make us feel bad or worse about ourselves. Idk who the hell you think you are but you can't just go around saying things like that to people, even if we are or aren't blood related. Don't think you're all bad ass just cos you're older than us. Just cos you're older does not mean you'll always be right. &FYI, we're not YOUR kids, so quit telling us what to do and expecting things from us. We're not giving you anything that you want. Kthanks & I hope we DON'T meet again.
After dinner, my cousin and I decided "PAZOOKIE!" for dessert, cos BJ's was across the street from us. Then we started to really crave it so while my dad went back to my uncle's house to hangout with our distant family members, my sisters and I went with our cousins to have pazookie, so yummy! Then we went to my uncle's to meet up with my dad. Hung out for a while more then went home. Got back around 12am, then went to bed early cos I was pretty tired.
02/13/11
Didn't do anything today either! ):
02/14/11
Happy Valentine's day! Got ready to go out to run some errands. Jenn came to pick me up and I surprised her with ... 2 pieces of chocolate, LOL! I love you too, girlfriend! (x Went to post office then chase. Once we were done with what we had to do, we were really hungry! So we went to have KBBQ at O-Dae San, yum! For some reason, we didn't eat as much as we thought we'd be able to eat. It was still a satisfying meal though, I gotta say. Wow, there was crazy traffic getting back to lincoln heights from ktown! I told my mom I'd be back at 4:30pm to go do laundry but I didn't get back til like 5ish. Got everything ready then went to do laundry. It was weird how everyone started to come do laundry once I got there. I finished around 8 and the guy that works there was so anxious to leave. He practically helped me carry the stuff into my mom's van. He couldn't wait for me to leave cos I was the last one there, hahaha. That was pretty funny though. (x
02/15/11
So Jenn and I decided to have a "2nd sister takes younger sister out" day, since both our little sisters got home early. First, we went to Joanne's cos Jenn had to get fabric and Johanna wanted to get strings to make those friendship bracelets. After that, we took the little girls to Half&Half for the first time. They loved it, yay! (: Whooot, Walmart! :D Walked around looking at puzzles and stuff, especially loved scanning stuff (x After, we got McDonald's then Target to look at more puzzles, haha. Went to get gas then went to the McDonald's near home cos both Jenn and I had to pee, hahaha. Dropped off Johanna at home, picked up Teresa, then dropped off Salina, and us big girls went out for dinner together. Alondra's, yaaay! :D Haven't been there for the longest time ever. So delicious! After dinner, we were planning to go out for dessert or go do something, but decided to go home so that no one would get any deep trouble cos it was like, 10pm already.
02/16/11
Went out with Jenn and Salina! It was pretty much a puzzle mission day. Barnes&Noble, Kmart, McDonald's for lunch, then Toys R' Us! Around 4:30, decided to pick up Johanna at home first then picked up Molina at the bus stop. Went to Porto's Bakery for those yummy smoothies, then Target to look at puzzles again, lmao! Got home like at 7? Lol.
02/17/11
Let's just say, it was a really bad day. If you read my last post, or if you were there, you probably already know what's been going on.
After all that craziness, went to Curry house with Jenn, Teresa & Molina for dinner. So yummy! Decided to take the rest home to-go cos I wanted to eat it for breakfast since I knew we'd have nothing to eat at home. Then we had ice cream for dessert. I had green tea ice cream while everyone else had vanilla, haha. After dinner & dessert, we were walking and bumped into Joanna! Nice seeing you, girl! Then we passed by this candy store and bought a bunch of gummies <3 While munching on gummies, we were on our way to Walmart. Looked at more puzzles then my sister went to buy cereal cos she really wanted to get some, haha. Then we went home, got back around 9pm!
02/18/11
Got up pretty late. Got lazy and it was raining outside, so I asked my mom to take me to the post office to pick up a package. Thank goodness, I didn't have to walk outside in the rain! Plus, I was still in too much pain to even walk over there in this kind of weather. Went home to do puzzles (x Then watched movies with my sisters later at night. New York Minute & Sydney White! (:
02/19/11
Got up around 12pm then my little sister was like "dad's treating us out for lunch later!" My sister came home from work, we all got ready, we stopped by the post office first cos I had to pick up another package which was for my little sister cos I helped her order a book online, then we drove to my mom's work place to switch cars cos my dad's van didn't have any place to sit. I sat on a box -_- Lol. Anyway, my mom couldn't join us for lunch cos there was a lot of work to do and she already ate, so it was only my dad and my sisters and I. Quality father daughterS time! We went to eat at Banh Mi Che Cali, yum! <3 After lunch, we went to Kiki's Bakery across the street to buy bread, then we went home. Went online for a little while then around 6ish, my sisters and I went over to my neighbor Jennie's house to play Uno and Taboo until 10:30pm, then we came home, haha. I snacked on some food cos I was hungry, since I only had lunch the whole day, which was like 7 hours ago from that time, haha. Hm, time for bed! I wonder what we're doing tomorrow .. lol. I've been a little off the past few days but I'm hoping for a better day.
No comments:
Post a Comment