Monday, February 7, 2011

02/05/11 - 02/07/11

02/05/11
Ever get those "good day today then bad day the next day"? Well I had one of those. The day before, I had a great time with my family. The next day, I was stuck at home all day and there wasn't much to do. Then my mom comes home and starts to bitch at everyone including my dad. Like WTF LADY, who the hell do you think you are? Acting like you're queen of the world or something. Yelling at everyone, just because YOU aren't satisfied. You can suck it, you fucking crazy. Totally made my day even worse. I seriously wanted to get out of the house so Kelly thought of something. As I was about to leave the house, my dad bitches about how I am always coming home late. Wow dude, I had not been going out that late lately. At least I get back before like 3 in the morning, sheesh. Thanks for getting me out of the house, kinda needed that. Left around 9pm and got back around 11:30pm. It took me a while to fall asleep that night but I guess I felt a little better the next morning.

02/06/11

Got up early then got ready. Went to Ihop to have breakfast with my sister. Haven't hung out in a while. Jenny Phong was supposed to join us for breakfast, but she couldn't make it ): Next time, sweetie <3 After breakfast, we took a walk around Broadway and did some shopping, hah. Got tired after like an hour cos it was really hot outside, so we decided to go home. Watched 'Save The Last Dance' then a while later, my parents and little sister came home. Didn't do anything after that. Just sat around and used the computer all day. Later at night, watched GLEE :D Really good, I'm glad they're back (:

02/07/11
Woke up around 10:30am. I wanted to go visit people at Verdugo today but it seemed like people were pretty busy today o.o So I just made plans to go on Thursday instead. I hope we can stick to that day. I miss them <3 I'm hoping for a productive week. Unlike today, I pretty much sat all day by the computer and munched on snacks. SO BAD T___T

No comments: