Thursday, February 10, 2011

02/08/11 - 02/10/11

02/08/11
It's gotta be the most unproductive day I had all week, haha. I was so lazy to do anything when I got up. I didn't leave the room for anything. The first thing I did was grab a poster board, get the puzzle out, and sat on my bed to start on the puzzle. I sat there from 10:30 in the morning, and didn't finish until like 6:30 when my sister got home from work. Damn, those 8 hours in my room, doing that puzzle, totally messed up my neck & my back from staring at puzzle pieces all day -____- But hey, I finished! After, I wanted to take a nice shower. But I was so tired & lazy! So I had an unsatisfying, not so good dinner. That was lame -_- Watched One Tree Hill & Hellcats! Went to bed a while after (:

02/09/11

Thank goodness, I set my alarm. I probably wouldn't have gotten up until late in the afternoon if I didn't, haha. Anyway, got ready and a couple minutes before I was about to leave the house to do my errands, I was asked to go run errands with Jenn. So we just went together instead, haha. Library to drop off books, CVS to pick up pictures and buy scratch cards [I won a ticket! Was really close to winning $500 but didn't get it ): I got a dollar back :D], post office to ship out our orders, was gonna go to the bank but decided not to, lunch at Costco! - hot dog & soda for us both, plus a churro for Jenn, then off to Glendale we go! Tried looking for a purple dress but wasn't satisfied with many of the ones that I saw or tried on, bumped into Barbara! I missed that girl <3 Nice seeing you again! Around 6pm, Jenn decided to stay. We went to get a table at Cheesecake Factory then waited for everyone else to arrive. They were running late cos Sharon was stuck at work but it's okay (: They made it like at 7? Then we munched on the appetizer bread, so yummy! Ordered a four cheese pasta to share with Jenn (: Couldn't finish it though, so I took it to-go, haha :P For dessert, we ordered a chocolate mousse, mmh! Couldn't finish that either, LOL! We suck, man, haha. After dinner, we walked around Americana for a while to digest. As we were about to walk back in the mall, we realized that they parked on the other side. So we stood by the stop light in the corner & took some pictures & talked for a while. It was started to get late and it was pretty cold outside, so we said our goodbyes & went our separate ways. I believe I got home around 9:30ish, near 10pm. I'm surprised everyone was asleep already, well almost everyone, haha. Oh man, happy day! I got home to find out that my movie came in the mail, yay! :D Beauty & the Briefcase <3 I love this movie but hey, it's just my opinion. So this tends to happen a lot: when I say that a movie is really good and I love it, someone would watch it and not like it or think it's weird. This better not be one of them -_____-" That would be so lame. ANYWAY, LOL, uploaded pictures & tagged everyone on facebook, like crazy! Finally finished, thank goodness! Then went on tumblr until I got really tired, then went to bed at 12am xD Thanks for the good day, I needed it <3



02/10/11

Got up to a tummy ache around 10am this morning ): But it went away after like 20 minutes, thank goodness! Went online to do a couple of things, ate the leftover pasta for breakfast, then finally decided to do some cleaning. I was surprisingly in a cleaning mood, so that was good. Washed dishes, vacuumed my room, fixed my bed cos the covers kept coming off LOL, swept the floors, cleaned the bathroom a little bit, then threw out the garbage. I think I finished all that in less than an hour. I surprised myself, haha. Ended up downloading a bunch of GLEE songs and some other old school songs while I was waiting for Sharon & Tiff to arrive. So like, my sister came home and didn't realize that Sharon & Tiffy were right behind her, LOL! They got here at 6pm, I gave her some art supply stuff for her thing, she was charging her phone, then we just sat around to talk. Lol, so many random things! Around 7, decided to order pizza cos we were starved. DOMINOS, kind of disappointed me this time. After Sharon & Tiffy left, like at 8?, we watched Beauty & the Briefcase :D Then my sisters went to bed. Now I'm out here all by myself .. doing nothing, LOL.

No comments: