01/27/11
Skipped class. Ended up staying home, watched Castle then my sister came home around 12 and we ordered food. Had lunch together, pad thai, yum! Then she had to go back to work so I was home alone again ):
01/28/11
My dad dropped me off at school, went to humanities class, got out early, got sort of lost but found my way to take the red line. Explored a little before I left for the gold line. It was beautiful outside :) I wanted to stay longer but I was so hungry, so I really wanted to go home, haha. Took the gold line home, went to the bank to deposit some cash, then went to buy quesadillas at the mexican restaurant around the corner from my place. Went home to eat then everyone slowly started to come home. I was having one of those days where I didn't wanna be bothered and I got annoyed whenever someone started talking to me, cos I wanted .. QUIET, LOL.
01/29/11
My mom woke me up early in the morning, I got up to get ready then went to go do laundry. Called my dad when I was done, which was like 3 hours later -_- Got home and realized that it was too late for my lil sis to go to the doctors cos they closed early and we didn't know. Ended up staying home and not doing anything. Mostly went online or watched tv, hahaha.
01/30/11
Stayed home pretty much all day but had a pretty good time :) Ordered some food to have lunch with my sisters then a couple minutes after we got our food, Jenn came over to join us for lunch cos she had pho, haha. Ate together while watching NCIS online. A certain someone did not want to cooperate but whatever -_- Anyway, after we finished eating, I did my chores then showered. Ended up watching youtube videos and singing along to old school songs <3 Played mancala and UNO! Me and Jenn kept winning, haha xD Around 7 or 8, my parents came home from their little date (; My momma got me flowers! Hah jk (: I just helped her carry 'em upstairs, haha. Around 9, we finally decided to leave for the airport. It was so cold! Jenn's car took a while to heat up cos it was freeeeezing outside. We got to the airport just on time, yay! Found Sharon :D Waited to get her luggage and caught up while we were waiting. After, we decided to take her to UCLA to visit some people. But only Ceejay was able to make it out of his dorm -_- LOL. We went to get some ice cream, cookies & shaved ice, yum! (: After, we dropped off Ceejay at UCLA. On the drive to drop off Sharon, she took a nap in the car. I almost fell asleep but stayed up with Jenn. It was super dark in the freeways o.o Got to her mom's place and we all had to go pee, LOL. So we all went up and got to see her mom! Haven't seen her in so long, she's so cute! (: She heated up some pizza for us, thanks Mama Nilo! (: Left around 12am to go home, got dropped off around 12:30ish? Haha. Went online to finish up my essay, didn't go to bed until a little after 2am, I think x.x Haha. Totally knocked out after that essay.
01/31/11
McDonald's for breakfast. Humanities class, left early cos there was a substitute and she was never around, LOL. Almost half the class went home after they signed in, haha. Went to the post office to ship off my stuff. McDonald's for lunch. Went to Alhambra cos Jenn had to get an oil change for her car. After, we went to DOWNTOWN DISNEY! I haven't been there in so long, I kinda missed it :) Hahaha. Then we went to West Covina Mall cos they didn't have the villains vinylmation at downtown disney. Jenn went all out at the Disney store -_- Lmao. Then she stopped by McDonald's again on the way home for sweet tea, LOL!
02/01/11
Humanities class, we did our presentation for our final project, got out early, went to the post office to ship out stuff again, then went to the donut shop, yum donuts! Then went home, and didn't really do anything xD
02/02/11
Humanities class then got dropped off at home. Ate some food then helped my parents with chinese new year stuff and the praying. Then it was time to pick up my little sister. My mom dropped me off at the post office cos I had to ship out stuff again, then she came to pick me up after my little sister. Went home to finish up everything then we had dinner around 5pm. Got ready after we finished dinner, and went to my Uncle's house. Finally got to see my baby cousin Alexis <3 She's such a cutie(: Hung out with cousins, played video games then watched a movie. Didn't get to finish it though ): Had to go home early cos we had to shower and plus we had school/work the next day. When we got home, one by one everyone went to take a quick shower. Part of chinese new year tradition is that, you aren't supposed to shower the day before because it washes away all your good luck for the year, so yeah. After I showered, I finished up my essay for humanities. Took me a while cos I was brain dead -_- Finished by 2am? Washed dishes then went to bed.
02/03/11
Happy Chinese New Year! :D Went to humanities class, got out kind of late cos the presentations went on for a long time. Got sickened out cos of the last presentation, it was disgusting. Plus, some of our classmates brought pizza & donuts for everyone, and this presentation started after everyone got their food, WOW nice thinking. They should have given a heads up that it would have been nasty. PLUS, that annoying girl was so mean. She laughed through every picture of the girls who got sick and died from being so skinny just to stay in modeling. OH MY GOSH, she was annoying me so bad -_- Anyway, went to Jenn's house after to wait for Priscilla. She got pretty lost cos she didn't get there until like 2pm, LOL. They dropped me off at home then they went to do their cosplay stuff. Had some lunch then got bored, so I went to my room to do a puzzle that I just got from Jenn's house. My parents called me out for dinner around 6. Had nothing to do after I ate so I watched Up with my sisters. Started to get sleepy cos I had nothing to do LOL! Went online after my sisters went to bed. Finally got a call at 9pm, then went out with Kelly, Jenn, Cathy & Jessica (: Went to Half & Half in Atlantic but it was super packed ): Ended up going down Valley to the Kbbq place but they were getting ready to close already -_- So we went to Half & Half in San Gabriel and that was super packed too, but we decided to just stay in line so that we won't end up driving back and forth. Stayed for almost more than an hour waiting in line and for our drinks. Decided to go to Curry House after but passed by Alondra's and it looked good so we went in, and they were getting ready to close too! ): So instead of driving over to Curry House, we just went to the one place we knew would be open for sure, JJ CAFE! Stayed there for a pretty long time, haha xD Shared fried chicken wings with Kelly and traded 2 with Jessica to try her crab stuffed mushrooms, yum! :D After JJ Cafe, we listened to Disney songs on the way home. I got dropped off at home around 1am, went to wash dishes, then went online for a while before I went to bed (:
02/04/11
No class cos yesterday was the last day, yayyyy! Got to sleep in, and I seriously did sleep in. I didn't get up until 2 in the afternoon LOL! Had some lunch, did some chores, showered, got ready then went to see our godmother, then went to our grandmother's house for dinner. Got to see my cousins(: I missed being with them. They are the many few that we rarely get to see. It's like, only for holidays. Other than that, we would have to keep in touch online or surprise each others in the streets or something, haha. We stayed until like, 8:30 or 9, then went home (: I was pretty tired from playing with the little kids so I actually went to bed early with my sisters, after a short conversation, hahaha.
02/05/11
So like, I ended up craving for boba again when I got up this morning -_- I wonder what I'm gonna be doing today. I don't feel like staying home .. ): So boring. Thank goodness for plans tomorrow! Haha :P
1 comment:
ohhh, i miss pad thai<3
Post a Comment