"if you haven't felt like quitting yet, then you haven't been in the business long enough."
but what if I already feel like quitting because I'm just at the most laziest & unmotivated time in my life? I don't want to because I feel like I'll be letting you guys down. You've helped me so much, with fundraising & such, and I've met the greatest people from this. But for me, I feel like I'm gonna be a lot of work. I know no one is forcing me, but the fact that everyone has moved on faster to the next stage than I have, and it's been 2 months since I started already, I feel like I've totally lost it. Okay, I don't even think I'm making any sense.
What I'm trying to say is, I don't think it will be worth anyone's time to keep me in their team. I feel like I'm wasting your time & mine, and also, your gas, since you guys have to pick me up all the time. But on the other hand, I honestly do feel entirely bad if I do leave because you guys have been a huge help throughout the whole process (even though I haven't exactly started out yet).
I'm just so confused. I don't know what to do.
P.S. If I work with you & you happen to see this, I'm sorry. I know I haven't been coming in cos I was busy this past week, but I'm also trying to work out what I wanna do. If you know me well, I'm also horrible at saving. JSYK. -___-
No comments:
Post a Comment