Monday, October 10, 2011

STRESSING OUT.

-I feel a little forced as days go by but at the same time, it's the push that I need to get to the finish line.
-I'm getting lazier as my days get busier. It's good but bad at the same time.
-I've been in the mood to do a lot for my family, for some reason. Like today, everything I did was for their benefit: Picked up my little sister from school, went to CVS to help my sister buy acne cream, dropped off my little sister's friend at the library & waited until her dad came to pick her up, dropped off my dad's movie at the library, then went to pick up my mom's medicine at the rite aid pharmacy. All I did for myself was buy popcorn, LOL.
-Chores, oh chores. Why must there be so much of you? I feel restless. Dishes and trash all over the place. I finish one thing, then the other one piles up like quicksand -- the more I move, the more I sink in to it -- more, more, more. Please, stop.
-It's been about 2 months since your passing & it's about to hit that 100day mark. It's time to come greet you once again. I'm sure some of us are gonna be a bit emotional but don't worry, we're all doing the best we can & staying strong the way you'd want us to be. We miss you dearly__r.i.p.
-Hey, account balance. Do me a favor and magically have money appear in my debit card, yeah? Or better yet, cash in my wallet. K thanks!
-Ooh la la. Is that _________ I hear? There must be a catch to this, I just know it. You get me excited one minute, then the next, it goes downhill. Let's see where this takes us.

__I just have a lot on my mind right now. I need some time to cool down & relax.

No comments: