Sunday, October 30, 2011

For me,

This is an accomplishment. I actually finished reading an entire book for once in the longest time. I'm glad this book caught my attention at Barnes & Nobles and that we decided to get it. We bought this book last Sunday & I finished reading it at 3am, this Sunday. I finished it in a week. This is amazing! Surprisingly, this is the author's FIRST book ever. Time to read the next one that she just recently released 2 weeks ago & then wait for her next two books that she's currently working on at the moment. I hope it's just as great as the first :) &I hope I'm not too lazy to read it. I need to get back into reading. Do something educational with my life since I don't have school at the moment, haha.

"But I hate you for something else, too. Right then, and at every moment since you'd left me, all I could think about was you. I wanted you in that apartment. I wanted your arms around me, your face close to mine. I wanted your smell. And I knew I couldn't - shouldn't - have it."

"You were so different and wild. When the light made your bare skin glow on those early mornings, you were the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen."

- Stolen by Lucy Christopher

Really good book. Recommended, for sure! I went on her facebook page & everyone was like "they should make a movie for this book!" and I definitely agree, it'll make a great movie. Hopefully it has just as much details & they don't change up the story too much. <3

No comments: