Tuesday, December 22, 2009

YUCA Christmas Party

was fun & I was really happy to see everyone again (: I missed you guys! We planned to leave early, but ended up leaving at the end of the party anyway, LOL. Um, we showed up kind of late. Jelly called when I got there, so I asked her to come out since it was crowded inside, haha. I gave her a card (: Then I gave Jenn a card & Jamie’s gift. I sat at table 5 (: We had dessert first; ice cream w/ m&m’s. The food wasn’t all that good, especially the spicy chicken, that tasted yucky. But thanks for the food though! After that, I think they gave us our sweaters, which were from Young Nak, I believe. I wanted the YUCA sweaters though /: Anyway, we played some questionaire game. Each table was a team, so we were TEAM 5. It was nerve-racking. I had to speed-write everything down, jeeez! There was a lot to write. We got .. 1st place, for the 1st round? But there were no prizes for that. For the 2nd round, we got 2nd place! :D So we got to go up and get a small gift (: yayayay! GO TEAM 5 :D It took a while to get to White Elephant -_- They kept talking and talking, then people signed up for volleyball, then YUCA sweaters got handed out to people, etc. Then FINALLY the game starts. I felt bad for the people who got the cute stuffed animals and such. They got stolen so many times, especially Vera, aha. My number was 30, and I got a dark-grayish t-shirt, but it was small, so I really wanted something else. So after 101 people going up, they let us go up there at the end to exchange our gifts with the extras if we wanted to. I got an espresso cup :D I was pretty happy about my white elephant gift that I brought for the game. Someone actually wanted it and stole it at least once. I was happy about that, so thanks :D I got stepped on when I went up to exchange >___< FML cos of flip flops, but I still love ‘em (:

When the party ended, it was almost 10pm already. Everyone went outside to chat & stuff. I took pictures with a couple of people & said our goodbyes. Lots of tight & long hugs. I looooove <3 I’m gonna miss you guys during the break. We should definitely hangout. It was chilly outside!

&Lastly ..

I hope Jelly & Jenn-a likes my homemade christmas cards.

Thanks to Jelly for the super cuuuute elephant :D I love it (:

Thanks to Jenn-a, for the super long & tight hug at the end, I miss youuuu! <3

&Thanks for the camera for this year & I’ll try to get the other videos done soon, I hope >< Sorry for lagging it! You’re the best (:

Thanks to Team/Table 5, for being so serious, as to win 1st place during the 1st round and 2nd place for the 2nd round.

Thanks to YUCA for planning a great x-mas party, providing food & games, &etc.

Thanks to the person who opened my white elephant present and said it was cute, and to the person who stole it, cos it made me really happy.

Thanks to my sister & neighbor for waiting, even though they’re alumni and they didn’t do much and it was getting late.

Thanks to DJS for offering me a ride home, even though I rejected the offer.

&I am going to really REALLY miss everyone during the break. I gotta get out some more, haha.

I love you guys <3 (:

P.S. I hope I’m not missing anything else o__O aha.
&BTW, this was just copy&pasted from my tumblr cos I didn't want to type it again, LOL.

1 comment:

jaddis hy said...

awww
i hope i have that much fun for JYC's smas party tomorrow ;]

and i hope the food's better LOL