So I was thinking the other day about what I would even major in if I do go on & finish college (if I could even get any classes). I realized that most of the things I can do or do on a daily basis are just things that I enjoy. I like learning new ways of doing things; cooking, baking, activities, arts & crafts, decorating things, organizing, cleaning, etc. Is it weird that I think I'd rather become a stay-at-home mom instead of going on with college? I mean, college isn't for everyone. And no, I'm not saying I'm gonna go out and get pregnant so I could become a mom sooner or anything. I just think that's what I'm gonna be best at. I have absolutely no interest in anything at college. I get bored out of my mind and obviously books cost a ton and financial aid barely covers much at all.
But there's also volunteer work. Especially since I can't seem to find a goddamn job. I really love helping out and running out doing things. It just seems a lot of fun to me. It's probably not something that a lot of people enjoy doing but that's what I enjoy. I can organize or file stuff. I'm pretty neat at things like that.
If only someone would hire me to do all those things. I could sit in a cubicle and wait for people to come over and say "make ___ copies of these, please" or sit in the back room until someone comes in with a pile of folders and say "can you file these? thanks."
I'm just annoyed at the fact that this economy is going down a freaking hill and we're never finding our way back up. I can't even get a suck-ish job, part time or something. I just want something that'll keep me on my feet and not have me walk into my parents room to ask "can I have like $20 for ______?" every time. Heck, I don't wanna be walking into their room at all. I want my own place. I wanna decorate it my own way and have my own room. I want my sisters, friends, family, etc., to call and be like "I miss you, can I come over to hangout?" or my sisters being like "I don't wanna be at home this weekend, can I sleepover?" or something!
Idk, I want that feeling. I want that life.
A part-time job, even if it sucks. Volunteer work that I enjoy. Staying home and experimenting new ways of doing things or making things or baking/cooking yummy foods. Helping out friends and family with whatever. Or hey, find a good guy, get married and have kids so I could be a stay at home mom. Hahaha jk jk. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment