Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It'd be great to rewind time.

I feel bad for not going to Verdugo's graduation -___- But I did have a practice test to take to get ready for finals next week /: Aghhh, it's just bugging me cos I really wanted to go. If only I could fly.

So to those that I'm close to, kept in touch with, or just thought that I was gonna show up .. I'm really sorry that I couldn't make it to your graduation. Congrats & I hope the best for you in college. I miss you & I really wish I could have been there to see you graduate on stage.

It's summer time! Maybe we can hang out before you go on to college? Hopefully? I don't know. I guess we'll see.

Okay, I feel a little better now. Just had to get that off my chest cos it's been driving me nuts the whole day yesterday & today x.x

No comments: